Subject: Re: buy my product now!
From: [email-masked] (Bill Mills)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 94 08:44:38 PDT

Alex,
I really like the idea of vendors/dealers supporting themselves on the net, but
there is a fine line between providing useful information and spamming.  Here
let me draw a diagram that may help....

	Good, helpfull, valuable support.

	Q:What is the fastest rendering engine I can get for LightWave, and
	where can I get more info?

	A:That's easy, our now Blech-o-matic will render 200 times faster than
	an Amiga, and 40 times faster than a llama on steriods, yet it costs
	a fraction of what our competition charges.

-------The Line----------The Line----------The Line--------The Line------------

	Q:How do the animators for SuperSpud achieve the potato to
	superhero morphs without the image map shifting, I tried a
	couple of approaches, but none were successfull

	A:That's easy, they render on a Blech-o-matic, it's 200 times
	faster than an Amiga, and 40 times faster than a llama on
	steroids, yet it costs a fraction of what our competition
	charges.

	SPAM!  SPAM!   SPAM!  SPAM!  SPAM-eggs-and-SPAM!

Please keep up the information about your product *when people are
asking about it* I hope this forum can benifit from it, the users
getting the info they need, and hopefully some buying your product if it
suits them.  However, that doesn't mean this mailing list, which many
people pay to recieve, and Dan works to administrate is the appropriate
place for you to dump generic junk mail every few days.

Thank you...
-Bill Mills

[email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 (=====)   Corinthian Media Services       Video
  | | |    (209)277-8150                   Multimedia
  | | |    2562 N. Dewey Ave.              Touch Screen Info Centers
  | | |    Fresno, CA 93722                Production/Consultation
  | | |
 (=====)   This is a guest account, CMS is not affiliated with CSUF